Friday 3 June 2011

What people are saying about this game.

"This Is The Best One Yet!" 
proflightsim-testi3.jpg





" Excellent product. Scenery and clouds looks super realistic. Been flying the sim for over 20 years and this is the best one yet. Even if you have owned previous Flight Sims before, try ProFlightSimulator you will definitely like it. " 
Mike Britt - Denver, CO





"An Excellent Game...Well Worth It!"
proflightsim-testi71.jpg





" I've recently gained my PPL so I wanted a life-like simulator - and I was really impressed with ProFlightSimulator. The set up of the aircrafts is exactly what you see on an actual plane.
They have data for thousands of airports and I was impressed with the accuracy of the visuals. All in all, an excellent game and well worth the money. " 
Kevin Jimenez - New York, NY



"The Perfect Filler Between Real World Flying" 
profil111e.jpg

" All I have to say is wow. for the student pilots, like me, this is the perfect filler between real world flying. With all the places to fly to, it would take me months. If you love flight simulators... buy it! 
Roy Burton - Quincy, FL


"Better Than Microsoft Flight Sim BY FAR! " 
proflightsim-testi5.jpg

" This is the most complete and thorough aircraft package available. WAY MORE COMPREHENSIVE THAN Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe, BY FAR!!!!!! " 
John Harvey - Sydney, Australia




Get your copy of  your game  HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment